The new heavy-duty truck generation, Mercedes-Benz Dual Control Econic has arrived. The Mercedes-Benz Econic is equipped as standard with everything needed for intensive work: Including a step for quick and safe entry/exit, a level floor for through-cab access, large windows for excellent visibility and a generously proportioned cab with room for up to four occupants.
The Econic's dual control feature makes it an idea truck for road-side public services, fire and emergency purposes, and airport ground services.
Econic Model Range:
- Improved fuel economy and reduced AdBlue consumption over previous model
- Efficient Allison 6 gear automatic transmission
- Powerful 2 stage engine brake
- Improved reliability
- Longer maintenance intervals
- Active occupational safety concept thanks to the very low entry solution
- Only one step entry
- Air suspension on all axles
- Air suspended driver seat on both sides (Dual control)
- Cab floor facilitates through cab access.
- Available in Single or Dual steer
- Largest possible panoramic windscreen for maximum visibility
- Electronic Stability Programme (ESP_, Electronic Brake System (EPB), with Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) and Acceleration Skid Control (ASR) as standard.
- Complies with European crash testing ECE-R29.
Designed for the job:
- User friendly interior
- Low frame with good body-mounting feature
- On-board axle weigh load indicators
- High and low cab options
- Wheelbase: 4,500mm - 4,800mm
- Safety Pack to include: Proximity Control, Active Brake Assist (ABA) and Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS)