Available exclusively from Trucks & Trailers in Auckland
This fully loaded, one of a kind M19 Widebody V6 X-Class ute. Painted in AMG Selenite Matt Grey this ute is 130mm wider than a standard X-Class thanks to the full bodykit from COVE Commercial Vehicle Accessories.
Kilometres - Less than 600km
Selenite Grey, Ute
Fuel type - Diesel
Technical Details: V6 engine with 190kW - 550Nm
This example has been lowered and sits 55mm lower in the front and 60mm lower in the rear.
The M19 sits on 22 x 9.5 wheels which have painted accents to match the body and they have been wrapped in 315/30ZR22 Pirelli P Zero tyres.
Capable of towing 3500kg, this M19 comes complete with a custom tow bar which has been designed to work in with the replacement rear bumper.
- ABS brakes
- Air conditioning
- Climate Control
- Cruise Control
- Air Bag(s)
- Leather Seats
- Parking Sensors
- Reversing CameraRoof Rails
- Transmission: 7 Speed Auto
- Condition: As New
- Interior: Black Leather
- Active Brake Assist
- Surround View Reversing camera
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Hill Start Assist
- Full time 4WD with Rear Differential Lock
- Bluetooth connectivity for phone and audio
- GPS navigation
- Push-button start
- Cruise control with variable speed limiter-
- Downhill speed regulation
- 7 airbags
- Tyre pressure monitoring
- The bodykit includes a full replacement front bumper with AMG daytime running lights, rear bumper, front guards, rear tray skins and front grill with illuminated star. Also included are stainless steel side steps which have been painted and vinyl wrapped. Other features include Mercedes-Benz puddle lights and side-step M19 lights.
- The windows have been tinted and paint protection has been applied to look after the matt paint.
- To make the M19 sound as good as it looks a Kufatec sound booster has been installed which gives it the rumble of a V8 Maserati. This system is just like what you find on a new Audi SQ7.
- To finish the look off and give the M19 an extra wow factor XK Glow colour changing LED lights have been installed in the front bumper, under the side steps and under the rear bumper.