The new dimension Arocs offers the latest in European design and engineering from Mercedes-Benz. With the Arocs we are able to offer you a vehicle incorporating the rich fund of experience and expertise acquired over more than 100 years of German engineering. Equipped with leading Mercedes-Benz vehicle technology and components tested under the toughest conditions.
The Arocs is not limited to but design for operations with a primary emphasis on unpaved roads and off-road use.
Arocs Model Range:
- Arocs 1835 4x4
- Arocs 6x4 - various models available
- Arocs 8x4 - various models available
- 12 Speed Powershift Transmission
- High Performance Engine Brake
- Euro VI engines, 7.7lt, 10.7lt, 12.8lt & 15.6lt options
- 350hp - 630hp variants
- Large approach angle with good ground clearance
- 90-degree door opening
- Graduated, lit step entry
- Daily checks on start-up dashboard
- Disc brakes all-round
- Electronic Brake System (EBS) with Anti-Lock Braking (ABS) and
- Acceleration Skid Control (ASR) as standard.
Designed for the job:
- Straight beam front axels
- 13t rear Hub Reduction axles (Hypoid available with the 510hp variant)
- 4 bag per axle rear air suspension (where applicable)
- Medium (M) 2.3m wide cab, L cab Classic space 2.3m wide sleeper cab and L-Stream Space 2.5m wide sleeper cab with flat floor.
- 4x4 wheelbase: 3,600mm & 3,900mm
- 6x4 wheelbase: 3,600mm & 3,900mm
- 8x4 wheelbase: 5,140mm & 5,450mm
Mercedes-Benz Truck Specialists:
Damon Smith, Auckland North, 021 623 219, email@example.com
Nigel Monk, Central North Island, 021 945 352, firstname.lastname@example.org
John O'Sullivan, Lower North Island, 021 970 930, email@example.com